From:
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2012 19:25:06 -0400
From: Rian van Spaandonk <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 11:03:02 +0100

*** apologies for cross-posting ***

Between January 2007 and December 2011, ACCUCOMS ran about 200 renewal
campaigns, contacting subscribers who had not yet renewed their
subscriptions. We have gathered the results of these campaigns in a
report, “Renewals 2007-2011: Overview and Outlook”.

The report covers over 30,000 renewal calls and more than 44,000
subscriptions worldwide. As a result, we have been able to create an
overview of renewal/cancellation rates, reasons for cancellation and
recommendations for the future. One of the conclusions of the report
is that the cancellation rate has actually decreased over the past few
years.

“Renewals 2007-2011: Overview and Outlook” can be found here:

http://www.accucoms.com/about/reports.htm

We hope this report will be useful to publishers and libraries alike.

Kind regards,

Rian van Spaandonk
Publisher Sales & Marketing Executive
ACCUCOMS