From:
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2012 19:32:31 -0500
From: Ken Masters <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 09:16:03 +0400

Hi All

David's experience is quite common.  Last year I published an article
(in an open access journal, naturally :-), in which I had surveyed
editors of NON open access journals.  One of the editors wrote: "Our
journal operates an open access policy where authors from subscribing
institutions are entitled to free open access publication."

There's still a long way to go.

Regards

Ken

------

Dr. Ken Masters
Asst. Professor: Medical Informatics
Medical Education Unit
College of Medicine & Health Sciences
Sultan Qaboos University
Sultanate of Oman
E-i-C: The Internet Journal of Medical Education