From:
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2018 14:15:56 -0400
From: Bryony Nixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2018 13:19:22 -0400

Please see below for the Bioscientifica announcement regarding our
migration to PubFactory:

Bioscientifica are pleased to announce from this summer our journals will
be hosted by Sheridan PubFactory. We will be contacting our subscribers in
the coming weeks to support their transition to our new platform. To
receive updates please sign up at www.bioscientifica.com/librarians

Libraries are advised to download usage statistics before our current
platform is switched off later this summer.

About Bioscientifica:

Bioscientifica collaborates with leading biomedical societies to publish
and develop journals that have high impact, a wide reach and a healthy
financial return. Our publishing portfolio includes five subscription
journals, and three open access titles, that are essential reading for both
researchers and clinicians. For more information please visit
www.bioscientifica.com/publishing

Titles:

*Journal of Endocrinology Journal of Molecular Endocrinology
Endocrine-Related Cancer European Journal of Endocrinology Reproduction
Endocrine Connections Echo Research and Practice Endocrinology, Diabetes &
Metabolism Case Reports*

About Sheridan PubFactory:

Sheridan is a leading provider of print, publishing services, and
technology solutions to publishers, societies and associations, and
university presses. A division of CJK Group, Inc., Sheridan has five U.S.‐based
production facilities; each location has a market specialty that supports
scholarly journals, books, magazines, reprints, or catalogues. Sheridan is
also the provider of the scholarly publishing platform,
PubFactory.  Feature-rich and flexible, the PubFactory platform is the
hosting partner to authoritative publishers across the STM and SSH
disciplines including Oxford University Press, Journal of Neurosurgery
Publishing Group, Brill, Bioscientifica, and De Gruyter. For more
information please visit http://www.pubfactory.com/platform

*Bryony Nixon*

Senior Marketing Executive

*Bioscientifica Ltd*

*[image: Bio_Landscape_CMYK]*

T +44 (0)1454 642209

E [log in to unmask]

www.bioscientifica.com

Bioscientifica Ltd | Euro House | 22 Apex Court | Woodlands | Bradley Stoke
| Bristol | BS32 4JT | UK

Bioscientifica Ltd Registered in England no.3190519