From:
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2016 18:32:29 -0500
From: adam hodgkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 18:26:48 +0100

I don't know the plural of 'morass' is it 'morasses'?

But can Jim clarify whether there are one or several. I am not sure
whether the problem is at bottom one of multiple, changing and
inconsistent licensing arrangements; or, and also, one of a profusion
of file formats, reading apps and meta-data standards?

ebooks does seem to be a rather unsatisfactory term.

Adam Hodgkin

www.exacteditions.com
Italian: +39 3460964211
skype name: adam.hodgkin