From:
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2018 19:54:21 -0400
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 16:20:34 -0400
Subject: Call for Presenters! NFAIS Movements and Models Supporting OA
Conference Oct 1-2, 2018
From: Benjamin Maverick Turley <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 3:14 PM

The National Federation of Advanced Information Services (NFAIS) is seeking
inspiring and future-focused individuals to share their knowledge and
expertise on Open Access.  We’d love you to consider presenting at this
fall event!

*Alexandria, VA 22314 *
NFAIS Call For Presenters!
------------------------------

Interested in presenting at this event? Our call for presentations is open
until July 31, 2018 at http://www.nfais.org/call-for-presenters
<https://clicks.memberclicks-mail.net/wf/click?upn=JldG-2FXlPN4LqtW3GIhX2uTq8BAqbtswJC2vjaLt0KqLu49pqfQ8iEK-2BfvAKBnTfmJAwjpH60sFYhgr4VaJh0LQ-3D-3D_UQfaV7OOqmPKkFYIhDu7-2Bnpr1X-2FgLW-2FzuDETtxRw8h4DgsLpGlXheIG46CNf8RTvOTkjT08PU3-2FQbQk4d-2Ba-2FDaoaKvWJNeSTzBTsVQkW1RFd6qdSz4JjP2zMyIfUWUI43hujAwIv9PinQwMn40aNwsH-2BXnZkQX-2B3EHrnt5vhr2Y-2B3tXykVBxG7WeYL-2FjHIkNp7VQUOO2p67K-2FOmRemnsG6K2jkF8QJxvWiuop7-2BzVLMqyvdG6XKjBc-2FC1KLgIxvyTUJeer-2FXw7axuskmec3-2FCpSj3b5-2BYHIkuQNYr3gVCh1JGRJxe6yktXGgUYB-2BR5rcPWfy7KOYp1VSsxhvTPj0bA-3D-3D>

Open Access (OA) continues to offer transformative change in traditional
scholarly research that is moving us toward an open science future. From
research development to scholarly output, creating a more transparent
end-to-end process allows unfettered sharing, inclusion and collaboration
as a continuum in scientific research and discovery. As we support
researchers through OA initiatives, we are creating science without
barriers.

NFAIS will explore this multidimensional disruption at our "*Movements and
Models Supporting Open Access*" conference on *October 1 - 2, 2018* in Old
Town Alexandria, VA, and we invite you join the discussion as a speaker!

The program will address emerging OA practices, statistics and analytics of
open access models, and new publishing models that deliver fully affordable
open access. If you are a university library supporting unique OA models,
an advocate of open access, or can share how your organization is making
progress on the OA movement, we invite you to become a speaker and share
trends, new technologies, and applications to others in the industry. You
may be selected to present alone, with a co-presenter, or as a panel.

NFAIS is looking for visionary, inspiring and future-focused presenters who
can elevate discussions on open access, debate and provide practical ideas
and solutions, as we explore thought-provoking topics such as open
publishing and open peer reviews; policy, best practices and compliance;
alternative models; and the role of the researcher in open access.
------------------------------
Benefits of Presenting with NFAIS

   - Gain visibility as a thought leader in the global information services
      community
      - Create a launch pad for debate and discussion
      - Influence and shape the future of information services
      - Reach a high-caliber audience of key leaders and decision makers
      - Help others succeed and ensure they avoid common pitfalls
      - Boost the profile of yourself and your organization
      - Network with colleagues and make new connections

<https://clicks.memberclicks-mail.net/wf/click?upn=JldG-2FXlPN4LqtW3GIhX2uTq8BAqbtswJC2vjaLt0KqLu49pqfQ8iEK-2BfvAKBnTfmJAwjpH60sFYhgr4VaJh0LQ-3D-3D_UQfaV7OOqmPKkFYIhDu7-2Bnpr1X-2FgLW-2FzuDETtxRw8h4DgsLpGlXheIG46CNf8RTvOTkjT08PU3-2FQbQk4d-2Ba-2FDaoaKvWJNeSTzBTsVQkW1RFd6qdSz4JjP2zMyIfUWUI43hujAwIv9PinQwMn40aNwsH-2BXnZkQX-2B3EHrnt5vhr2a-2B9M8xY5NlmWCaVH6tTHQXea726ukrTCyA7vHTE0gOWc1EVYfrwEcnrcmvFSsk693OEG0c23beTelICMDCyN3LsYmai-2FK8bB9o1RzE4US-2BlPLYII9jFg3RCtmGyy-2FKPoKsPhAZi-2Bp10q-2B9rp-2BfyKXyRoP8ICLIA9s7jn8clwmBgQ-3D-3D>

For more information about the NFAIS OA Conference, contact Nancy
Blair-DeLeon, NFAIS Director of Professional Development,
[log in to unmask], 443-221-2980 (ext. 102).

801 Compass Way, Suite 201, Annapolis, MD 21401
<https://maps.google.com/?q=801+Compass+Way,+Suite+201,+Annapolis,+MD+21401&entry=gmail&source=g>

Phone: (443) 221-2980 || Fax: (443) 221-2981

*NFAIS™: Serving the Global Information Community*