From:
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2019 23:14:18 -0400
From: Emily Packer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 14:47:36 +0100

Hi All,

This is a quick reminder that our survey on publishing platforms can be
taken here
<https://tbicommunications.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b2vwKsiqJnnVUNf?&Source=LST>
 before this Sunday, July 28, for anyone who's interested in sharing their
feedback about the platforms we use to host and present journal
content. Our aim is to further the discussion around user needs and drive
future development and collaboration throughout the industry.

For anyone involved in a journal publishing program at any level, we’d love
to get their thoughts on what they think is working well for their current
journal platform, and where improvements could be made. The survey can also
be shared with colleagues.

Again, all responses will be treated with complete confidentiality. Once
the survey is completed, participants are welcome to sign up to receive a
summary of the results when they’re ready.

Many thanks!
Emily

--

Emily Packer