From:
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 2015 21:30:07 -0500
From: Sandy Thatcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 12:26:52 -0600

If a work is on the public domain, you can't bring it back into copyright
protection again by adding anything to it.  The original diary cannot
possibly be a joint work if it was written entirely in Anne Frank's
handwriting.  And that was independently created, not co-created with her
father. Your reasoning here makes no sense.

Sandy

From: Kevin Smith <[log in to unmask]>