From:
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2019 18:52:26 -0400
From: Diane French <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 12:16:16 +0000

*ALPSP Annual Conference & Awards 2019 *11-13 September
Beaumont Estate, Old Windsor, UK
#alpsp19

*Six reasons why you should attend this year's ALPSP Conference*
<https://alpsp.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c9476f7db8d5ac418b476318f&id=f2c60596ec&e=5e2ed63d6e>
A fantastic programme with speakers from across the world and topics that
cover key strands, such as:

   - Open Research and Transparency
   - Business Models & Innovation
   - Internationalization & Diversity
   - Industry updates

*View the full programme at*: *https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp19/agenda*
<https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp19/agenda>

*Find out who will win the* *ALPSP Award for Innovation 2019*
<https://alpsp.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c9476f7db8d5ac418b476318f&id=a9d21b9039&e=5e2ed63d6e>
. *https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp19/page/1387831/alpsp-awards-2019*
<https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp19/page/1387831/alpsp-awards-2019>
*Hear from all the finalists in the* *Awards Session* on Wednesday 11
September
<https://alpsp.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c9476f7db8d5ac418b476318f&id=3e5c7d34f7&e=5e2ed63d6e>:
*https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp19/agenda/session/88641*
<https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp19/agenda/session/88641>

   - *BMJ Best Practice* from BMJ with 67 Bricks -
   *https://bestpractice.bmj.com/info/* <https://bestpractice.bmj.com/info/>
   - *preLights* from the Company of Biologists –
   *https://prelights.biologists**.com* <https://prelights.biologists.com>
   - *Ripeta* - *https://www.ripeta.com* <https://www.ripeta.com>
   - *scite.ai <http://scite.ai>* from scite, Inc  - *https://scite.ai*
   <https://scite.ai>

*Read our interviews with the finalists*, starting with scite, on the *ALPSP
Blog* - *https://blog.alpsp.org* <https://blog.alpsp.org>
<https://www.mpslimited.com>
*Don’t miss out – Register here*: *https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp19*
<https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp19> - Booking for the conference ends on
23 August, so please book now!
*Meet our* *exhibitors**: *
*https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp19/page/1439567/exhibitors*
<https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp19/page/1439567/exhibitors>
*who will be in the Hanover Lounge breakout area for the duration of the
event.  *View their profiles and get in touch with them at
*https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp19/page/1439567/exhibitors*
<https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp19/page/1439567/exhibitors>
*Join in our* *Fun Run/Walk** (*
*https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp19/page/1387833*
<https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp19/page/1387833>*) ** and help raise money
for* *FODAD, **https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp19/page/1387833/fodad*
<https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp19/page/1387833/fodad>
A charity that helps a small fishing village in Sri Lanka that was
devastated by the Boxing Day Tsunami in 2004.
We've previously bought the villagers an ALPSP fishing boat and this year
we're raising money for teachers' salaries.  Find out more, sign up to take
part or simply donate *here*
<https://alpsp.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=c9476f7db8d5ac418b476318f&id=bf20b87130&e=5e2ed63d6e>
*Receive a free copy of the Aug/Sep edition of * *Research Information **(*
*https://www.researchinformation.info*
<https://www.researchinformation.info>*) **in your delegate bag**.*  If you
would like to keep up with all the latest views and news from publishers,
librarians and researchers, you can also subscribe at
*https://www.researchinformation.info/subscription*

*Regist**ration for the conference ends on **23 August – **so register now*!
*https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp19* <https://events.bizzabo.com/alpsp19>
*With th**anks to our 2019 conference **sponsors **for their generous
support*
Platinum sponsor: Publishers Licensing Services (PLS)

ALPSP Awards – MPS
Welcome Reception – Coppyright Clearance Center (CCC)
Conference Dinner – Atypon
Wi-fi – Aries Systems
Silver sponsors: BMJ, Ingenta, MDPI, Silverchair, Web of Science
Bronze sponsors: Cenveo, AAMC, Convey, HighWire, SAGE Publishing, Turpin
Distribution

*Sponsorship opportunities *Our sincere thanks to the organizations who are
supporting the ALPSP Conference in 2019.  If you would like to join them as
a sponsor, we still have a number of opportunities available. For more
details please contact Sabia Morrison on *[log in to unmask]*
<[log in to unmask]&body=Hi%20Sabia%0A%0A>
or +44 (0)1442 864563.

Diane French
Learned Publisher Administrator
The Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers (ALPSP)
E: *[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]> T: +44 (0)7561 583831
W: *www.alpsp.org* <http://www.alpsp.org/> Follow us on Twitter: *@alpsp*

ALPSP is a Company limited by guarantee and incorporated in England and
Wales Registration no: 4081634. Registered Office: Egale 1, 80 St Albans
Road, Watford WD17 1DL UK