From:
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2018 01:38:02 -0500
From: <[log in to unmask]>
 Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2018 13:14:17 -0700

I wrote a Dollar Sign column in the July/August 2016 issue of Online
Searcher about alternatives to HBR case studies. It should be
available through most library subscription databases such as
ABI/INFORM, EBSCO Business Source, and LexisNexis.

Thanks,

Marydee

Marydee Ojala
Editor-in-Chief, Online Searcher