From:
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2024 21:29:18 -0400
From: Samantha Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 09:38:46 +0000

Dear Colleagues,

The Biochemical Society’s partnership with libraries is underpinned by our
pledge to widen global read access, remove cost barriers for publishing
authors, and achieve a full transition to open access (OA) across our
journals. In recognition of this, we’ve developed dedicated online hubs to
help librarians and all other stakeholders stay up to date on the latest
information about our OA models, including Read & Publish and Subscribe to
Open.

Our Librarian and Readers <https://portlandpress.com/Librarians-and-readers>
and Transition to Open <https://portlandpress.com/transition-to-open> hubs
bring together service, pricing, and licence information as well as our OA
roadmap and broader open science agenda. Find out more about the Society’s
wider vision for institutions and researchers as we target OA routes to
publication for all authors by 2025, ensuring equitable and sustainable
pathways to achieving OA.

Kind regards,

*Samantha Connor **|* Marketing and Communications Officer
*Biochemical Society **|* *Portland Press*

Please note my normal working days are Monday–Thursday

Mailing address: 1 Naoroji Street, London WC1X 0GB
Registered address: First Floor, 10 Queen Street Place, London EC4R 1BE

*[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> *

*biochemistry.org <http://biochemistry.org> **| **portlandpress.com
<http://portlandpress.com> *

Follow us on Twitter: @BiochemSoc
<https://twitter.com/BiochemSoc?lang=en-gb&lang=en-gb> *|* @PPPublishing
<https://twitter.com/PPPublishing?lang=en-gb> *|* @The_Biochemist
<https://twitter.com/The_Biochemist> *| *@Biochem_Journal
<https://twitter.com/Biochem_Journal>

The Biochemical Society is a registered charity (No. 253894) and a company
limited by guarantee (registered in England and Wales No. 892796). Portland
Press Ltd registered in England and Wales No. 2453983.

Mailing address: 1 Naoroji Street, London WC1X 0GB. Registered address: 10
Queen Street Place, London EC4R 1BE.VAT registration number GB 523 2392 69