From:
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2018 02:32:44 -0400
From: Amy Winfrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 15:57:10 -0400

Hello!

My name is Amy Winfrey and I am the Electronic Resources and Serials
Librarian at the Atlanta University Center, Robert W. Woodruff Library. We
are looking into migrating our serials renewals process from physical to
online through the EBSCOnet portal this year. If any of you have done this,
I would appreciate any tips, information, etc. related to your experience -
especially if your library uses WMS like we do.

Thanks in advance!

Amy

*Amy Winfrey*

Electronic Resources and Serials Librarian

Atlanta University Center, Robert W. Woodruff Library

111 James P. Brawley Dr, SW

Atlanta, Ga. 30314

Phone: 404-978-2041

Fax: 404-577-6034