From:
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2019 18:56:56 -0400
From: Christine Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 14:52:36 +0000

OhioNET is seeking a new Electronic Resources Coordinator
<https://www.ohionet.org/jobs/electronic-resources-coordinator> to evaluate
licensed electronic products and services on behalf of our membership.  The
Electronic Resources Coordinator negotiates ongoing renewals and generally
manages electronic resource vendor relations.

OhioNET is a membership-driven
<https://www.ohionet.org/current_members> organization
serving libraries and information centers of all types and sizes.  Most of
our members are located throughout Ohio, but we are happy to serve
libraries in West Virginia, western Pennsylvania, and even further afield.
We are located in Columbus, Ohio.

To apply or to learn more about this opportunity, please visit
https://app.trinethire.com/companies/24802-ohionet/jobs.

--

Christine Morris
Deputy Director