From:
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2019 20:28:03 -0500
From: Bahar Celik Muller <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2019 13:45:34 +0000

*With apologies for cross-posting*

Bristol University Press is proud to announce their expanded OA portfolio.

As a publisher committed to sustainable open access and impact, Bristol
University Press’ Journals and OA Director Julia Mortimer recently
responded to the developments in the field with an article, where she
stated:

“We have set our sights on publishing great scholarship that addresses the
global social challenges and broader social science issues that face the
world community today. A commitment to OA is crucial to this vision for the
following reasons:

   - Visibility & impact: OA makes research more widely and easily visible
   to researchers, practitioners and policy makers if the content is
   discoverable and efficiently marketed;
   - Collaboration: OA publication fosters greater dialogue across
   disciplinary and geographical boundaries;
   - Social Justice: OA reduces inequalities in access to knowledge due to
   lack of institutional funding.

As a publisher committed to making an impact in the real world, sustainable
open access has obvious benefits for us and our authors in reaching our
goals. Authors can make their work accessible, safe in the knowledge that
our rigorous quality standards, excellent marketing services and strong
reputation will still apply.”

To read the full article, please visit the link here
<https://policypress.wordpress.com/2018/10/23/sustainable-open-access-and-impact-celebrating-oa-week/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=EMAIL&utm_term=ALISS>.

Click to view the full list of Bristol University Press OA titles.
<https://bristoluniversitypress.co.uk/open-access-titles?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=EMAIL&utm_term=ALISS>

Bristol University Press/Policy Press monthly books and journals
e-newsletters includes a code for 35% discount on all our books. Sign up to
receive news about specific subjects and journals by following the link here
<https://bristoluniversitypress.co.uk/signup-bup-pp?utm_source=ALISS&utm_medium=LSE&utm_campaign=Library%20Marketing>
.

Bahar Muller / Senior Marketing Coordinator

Policy Press <http://policypress.co.uk/>/Bristol University Press
<http://policypress.co.uk/universityofbristolpress>
1-9 Old Park Hill Clifton, Bristol BS2 8BB
Tel: 0117 954 5956