From:
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2018 15:37:27 -0400
From: Leah Hinds <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2018 20:43:08 -0700

The Charleston Conference is to announce the line up of preconferences and
seminars for our 2018 event. We have an amazing group of sessions this
year, and the schedule is posted at http://www.charlestonlibraryconference.
com/preconferences. The preconferences will be held on Monday and Tuesday,
November 5 and 6.

Topics range from our very popular Acquisitions Bootcamp seminar, hosted
alongside UNC Chapel Hill SILS, to Library-Vendor Relationships, User
Experience, Data Curation, Makerspaces, Electronic Resource Management,
Open Educational Resources, Negotiating, and more. We’re very excited about
the offerings this year and think they will provide a great opportunity for
in-depth learning and practical applications. Registration for the
preconference workshops and seminars will be available on our main
conference registration page.

Conference registration will open on Monday, June 11. Be sure to take
advantage of the early bird rate! Rates and deadlines are available at
http://www.charlestonlibraryconference.com/registration-info/.

Contact Leah Hinds, Executive Director, with questions at leah@
charlestonlibraryconference.com.

--