From:
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 2020 20:17:25 -0400
From: "Merkel-Sobotta, Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 16:58:20 +0000

Dear De Gruyter Library Partners,

On Tuesday, 24 March 2020, degruyter.com will get a new look and improved
functionality!

Don’t worry – you don’t need to make any changes. All existing links will
still work, even in your catalogues. On our new site, you’ll find:

·       Improved search function

·       Better usability

·       More stable page accessibility and faster performance

·       Download an entire book with just one click

·       Download high-resolution covers

There are a few things to note for the new platform launch:

   - The webshop on degruyter.com will have to be closed down on Monday,
   March 23 in preparation for the platform update. Please revert to placing
   orders by email at this time, either through your usual Sales contact or
   - During the time of the platform update, our websites degruyter.com and
   content.sciendo.com will be unavailable. This is starting at 1300 hrs
   CET / 0700 hrs EST and will take approx. 4 hours. All users trying to
   access a degruyter.com or content.sciendo.com page will see a message
   that the site is unavailable for the website update.

If you have any questions, please contact us at [log in to unmask]

We hope that you, your family and your colleagues are successfully managing
the challenging times we are all experiencing.

With best wishes,

Your De Gruyter Team

*Eric Merkel-Sobotta *Vice President, Communications & External Affairs

DE GRUYTER
Genthiner Str. 13
10785 Berlin, Germany
*T *+49 (0)30.260 05-304
*F *+49 (0)30.260 05-100
*eric.merkel-sobotta*@degruyter.com
www.degruyter.com

Walter de Gruyter GmbH - Genthiner Str. 13 - 10785 Berlin - Germany
Domicile Berlin. Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRB 143490 B. Rechtsform: GmbH
Managing Director: Carsten Buhr
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Rüdiger Gebauer