From:
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2013 16:35:06 -0400
From: "Hosburgh, Nathan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 15:43:35 -0600

Pagination is only one way in which a Green OA article may differ from
its version of record.  Other examples:

- incomplete/missing references
- missing charts/figures
- missing/revised content b/n versions due to peer review & editing
- etc.

I'm not saying this is the case with all/most Green OA articles, but
there is certainly the potential for these discrepancies.  So, I think
Sandy is right that some faculty/scholars/researchers will not be
content with a Green OA version.  Green OA relies to some extent on
the depositors (whether researchers or repository admins) to ensure
that the archival version is useful.

Nathan Hosburgh
Electronic Resources Librarian
Assistant Professor