From:
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2013 22:41:58 -0400
From: Ari Belenkiy <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 13:26:55 -0700

I cannot agree more with Fred Jenkins' observation about "religious
fervor" associated with OA.

In the "first" part of this thread on Bohannon's article I proposed a
simple statistical test for the major "red rag" of OA's proponents -
the Beall's list.

I made some assumptions and proposed several different ways to discuss
the problem.

There was no response to that message.  Are there any reactions or
comments?  I would welcome them.

Ari Belenkiy

SFU
Canada