FRANKFURTSYMPOSIUM Archives

Frankfurt Symposium

FRANKFURTSYMPOSIUM@LISTSERV.CRL.EDU

From:
Judy Alspach <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Judy Alspach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2017 18:32:50 +0000
Dear Mr. Rashid—

Please find attached a letter confirming your registration.  Please let me know if I can be of additional assistance.

Thanks,

Judy

Judy Alspach

Area Studies Program Manager

Center for Research Libraries

6050 S. Kenwood Ave.

Chicago, IL  60637

Phone:  773-241-3193

Fax: 773-955-4339

Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>