FRANKFURTSYMPOSIUM Archives

Frankfurt Symposium

FRANKFURTSYMPOSIUM@LISTSERV.CRL.EDU

From:
Brett Lannoo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brett Lannoo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2019 22:23:41 -0500
Hi,

Hope this email finds you well.

I am following up to check if you are interested in acquiring the attendees
List.

American School Counselor Assn - ASCA

JUN/29 - JUL/02/2019

Boston, MA, United States

 Attendees Counts: 3,600

Each record in the list contains: Contact name, Company name, Job Title, Web
address, Phone number, Fax Number, State, Postal Address, Zip Code, and most
importantly Verified emails address etc..

Let me know if interested, we will get back to you with pricing and more
details for your review.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Brett Lannoo

Sr. Marketing Analyst

If you don't wish to receive emails from us reply back with "Leave Out".