From:
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2024 21:20:29 -0500
From: Tucker Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 17:02:18 -0500

The 11th Annual Kraemer Copyright Conference <https://copyright.uccs.edu/>
The Future is Now: Navigating the Intersection of Copyright, AI, and
Libraries

Registration <https://copyright.uccs.edu/kraemerconference/registration> is
open now!

We are accepting proposals
<https://copyright.uccs.edu/kraemerconference/proposals> until February 16
for presentations and lightning talks.

Join us for the 11th Annual Kraemer Copyright Conference at the Ent Center
for the Arts, located on the University of Colorado Colorado Springs campus
from June 11-13, 2024.

The Kraemer Copyright Conference is a dynamic and enriching *free* annual
conference that offers academic, public, special, and school librarians the
opportunity to learn about U.S. Copyright Law, recent updates to the law,
and how it impacts the services we offer our library users. This conference
provides an opportunity for professionals at every level and across
libraries to discuss the importance of copyright in libraries.

Questions about the conference can be emailed to [log in to unmask]

All the best,
Tucker

Tucker Taylor

Journal of Copyright in Education and Librarianship

www.jcel-pub.org
<https://protect2.fireeye.com/v1/url?k=31323334-501cfaeb-31327df5-454455535732-8146a642530d1ac0&q=1&e=9f2166dc-0c7c-487d-ae35-73e373c081a0&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jcel-pub.org%2F>

803-260-4759- text or voice

If you receive a message from me during a time when you are not working,
please feel encouraged to hold your response until you return to work.