From:
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2024 16:41:04 -0400
From: Project MUSE <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Mar 11, 2024 at 10:06 AM

Join us for an upcoming webinar on our Latin American Books collection
[image: Join us for an upcoming webinar on our Latin American Books
collection]

[image: Alternate text] <https://t.e2ma.net/click/xral7k/xjkbk/lmmpysb>
Advancing Access to Latin American E-books on the Global Market

Join us for our upcoming webinar on our Latin American Books
collection on *March
21, 2024 at 1 p.m. EST*.

In collaboration with the Seminar on the Acquisition of Latin American
Library Materials (SALALM), we invite you to learn more about expanding
access to Spanish-language scholarly monographs from Latin American
university presses for the global library market.

*Register today <https://t.e2ma.net/click/xral7k/xjkbk/1enpysb>*

This session will be hosted by Jill Baron and Sócrates Silva Reyes,
co-chairs of the SALALM Electronic Resources Subcommittee. Hear from our
panelists as they discuss collaborative strategies to elevate Latin
American humanities and social science research.

Panelists include:

   Marco Tulio Giraldo Barreto, Jefe Editorial at Editorial Utadeo
<https://t.e2ma.net/click/xral7k/xjkbk/h7npysb>

   Emilia Miranda, Directora de proyectos digitales at Siglo
<https://t.e2ma.net/click/xral7k/xjkbk/xzopysb>

   Jaime Ivan Hurtado, Founder and CEO at Hipertexto-Netizen
<https://t.e2ma.net/click/xral7k/xjkbk/dsppysb>

   Phil Hearn, Sr Publisher Relations Manager at Project MUSE
<https://t.e2ma.net/click/xral7k/xjkbk/tkqpysb>

This will be a bilingual session, with speakers and questions in both
Spanish and English. All are invited to attend.

Best,

Your Friends at Project MUSE
Register Now <https://t.e2ma.net/click/xral7k/xjkbk/p5rpysb>