From:
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2024 19:05:25 -0500
From: Kate Worlock <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 11:28:51 +0000

As a reminder, all respondents will receive a copy of the summary findings
from this critical deep dive survey into the Information Management
function!

If you take our short (10 minute) survey we’ll send along analysis
detailing the major findings: the state of library budgets in 2024, key
content and technology spending trends, and the impact on staffing from
skill gaps and evolving roles.

Please click here to begin: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VZC5SGX. All

Kate Worlock
Vice President & Lead Analyst

Education & Training

outsellinc.com <https://www.outsellinc.com/>

Outsell (UK) Ltd.

Advancing the Business of Data and Information

*Save the Date: Outsell Signature Event, October 9-10, 2024, at the Four
Seasons Hotel, One Dalton Street, Boston*