From:
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2024 23:00:08 -0500
From: Mary Aagard <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Mar 7, 2024 at 6:20 PM

Albertsons Library, Boise State University, is on the lookout for an
innovative trailblazer to spearhead our Discovery, Continuing Resources,
and Cataloging unit! This is an opportunity to shape the future of library
services and redefine the way users interact with our collections. As the
leader of this dynamic team, you'll be at the helm, orchestrating the
efforts of our dedicated staff. You'll be the mastermind behind configuring
and administering the cataloging module of our library management system,
ensuring seamless access to our resources. You'll also be delving into the
depths of electronic collection analytics and navigating the intricacies of
licensing, contracts, and compliance.

We're not just looking for any leader—we want someone who is enthusiastic
about user-centered, collaborative approaches to bring our collections into
the eager hands of our library users. Together, we'll work towards the goal
of increasing accessibility and empowering our community. You may not feel
like you meet all the preferred qualifications but if this position
resonates with you, please know we are eager to learn more about you and
explore how your talents can contribute to our shared success.

For more information about the position, including instructions on how to
apply, please see the  posting at:
https://careers.pageuppeople.com/978/cw/en-us/job/498115/head-discovery-and-continuing-resources

Reviewing applications will commence after posting closes on April 4, 2024.

Thank you!

Mary Aagard

--

MARY AAGARD
*Head, Acquisitions & Collections and Associate Professor **Albertsons

Phone: (208) 426-4025 Email: [log in to unmask]
Mail: 1910 University Drive, Boise, ID 83725-1430 *Location: *1865 Cesar
Chavez Lane, Boise, ID Web: l <https://library.boisestate.edu/>
ibrary.boisestate.edu  | My Research
<https://works.bepress.com/mary_aagard/>