From:
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2024 23:11:42 -0400
From: Michael Rodriguez <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2024 13:34:10 +0000

Hello everyone,

This is to share a reminder that the LyrOpen Fair, sponsored by Lyrasis and
featuring several of our partners and members, kicks off next Tuesday the
9th. Registration is free and open to everyone.

   - Session 1: Open Research & Scholarship Landscape
   <https://lyrasis.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_oJ1tZpkMSqO_fUBcIhWxnA>
   Tuesday, April 9, 2024, 2-3pm EST
   - Session 2: More than Infrastructure: Getting to Know DOAB, OAPEN
   Library and DOAJ
   <https://lyrasis.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_yzRVOpJBT8WTZ0FgBAcLWA>
   Thursday, April 11, 11am-12 pm EST
   - Session 3: Open Institutional Repository Usage Statistics (IRUS)
   <https://lyrasis.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN__acnVBRQRwWUqz2V-1hkag>
   Thursday, April 18, 3-4 pm EST
   - Session 4:  Successes in Open Access and Open Research Services
   <https://lyrasis.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_8vvM7-RkRvaSgVZFvGR_XA>
   Tuesday, April 23, 1-2 pm EST
   - Session 5: Enabling Downstream Success of Open Access on Campus
   <https://lyrasis.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_aOTguvh5RvuF7ebWjWMHUw>
   Thursday, April 25, 12-1 pm EST

Details about each session, including speakers and registration
information, is available at https://lyrasisnow.org/lyropen-fair/. Thank
you, and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Best wishes,

Michael

*Michael Rodriguez* (he/him)
https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2919-5588
Senior Strategist, Content & Scholarly Communication
+1 470-707-9258