From:
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2012 23:35:54 -0500
From: "Adrian " <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 09:56:18 -0500

The Charlesworth Group and CCC help Chinese publishers reach new markets

We are pleased to announce that The Charlesworth Group will be working with
 Copyright Clearance Center, Inc. (CCC) to help CCC to expand its services
into Chinese language rights licensing. The Charlesworth Group and CCC will
help Chinese publishers reach new global secondary rights markets and
better understand copyright and licensing opportunities.

As experts in the Chinese market, The Charlesworth Group will be providing
the knowledge and means for CCC to expand its existing services and open up
new market opportunities through building links with Chinese institutions.

CCC has paid more than $1 billion in royalties to rightsholders over the
past 10 years, and continues to provide copyright licensing solutions to
companies of all sizes, as well as academic institutions, law firms,
healthcare organizations and government agencies.  To Chinese publishers,
working with CCC presents great benefits to expand their brand name in the
world as well as generating more profit. It helps publishers generate
revenues from the reuse of their work, expand into new markets, explore new
business models, and also track the reuse of their content.

About Copyright Clearance Center, Inc.

Copyright Clearance Center (CCC), the rights licensing experts, is a global
rights broker for the world's most sought after materials, including in-
and out-of-print books, journals, newspapers, magazines, images, blogs and
ebooks.  Founded in 1978 as a not-for-profit organization, CCC provides
smart solutions that simplify the licensing of content that lets businesses
and academic institutions quickly get permission to use copyright-protected
materials, while compensating publishers and content creators for the use
of their works. For more information, visit www.copyright.com.

About The Charlesworth Group

The Charlesworth Group offers customizable and trusted publishing services,
innovating and educating from our global office base across 3 continents:
Asia, Europe and North America. We specialize in China sales and marketing,
cutting edge XML workflows, and Author & Education services. Our powerful
publishing tools and experienced staff support clients with project
management, editorial and educational services. We help publishers evolve
their publishing practices. For more information, visit
www.charlesworth-group.com