From:
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2018 21:52:16 -0400
From: Dominic Broadhurst <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 08:34:41 +0000

Dear colleagues

I am editing a special issue for the Against The Grain Journal on the topic
of Digital Textbooks. This will include 6-8 features/articles, from both
libraries and ideally other parties in the supply chain.

I have a number of contributors signed up, but would really like to get
perspectives from *both US libraries and from publishers* who are either
involved in this field or have a viewpoint.

If you are potentially interested in getting involved then do get in touch
with me.   Each feature/article would be around 1500 words in length and
publication is scheduled for April 2019

Bests

Dominic

Dominic Broadhurst|Academic Engagement Manager|University of Manchester
Library|University of Manchester|email: [log in to unmask]
|tel: 0161 275 6499

*ORCID <http://orcid.org/0000-0001-8275-7688> ID*

*Read my recent journal article *

The direct library supply of individual textbooks to students: examining
the value proposition

https://doi.org/10.1108/ILS-07-2017-0072