From:
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2018 21:09:29 -0400
From: adam hodgkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 10:55:30 +0200

This is indeed a very important and interesting proclamation.

The last sentence caught my eye - and may be a partial answer to Rick's
questtiion:

"At the same time, we will continue to monitor the landscape for promising
new publishing initiatives and approaches in which to invest."

I am curious as to the new publishing initiatives in which the CDL will be
willing to invest. And I wonder whether annually priced subscriptions for
content are ruled out -- eg for not obviously or purely academic content:
poetry, fiction, art, some types of reference publishing etc.

Adam

Adam Hodgkin

www.exacteditions.com
and my book *Following Searle on Twitter*
http://press.uchicago.edu/ucp/books/book/chicago/F/bo25370730.html